Enhance your lash line with soft and thin liner within the lash line to give your lashes a fuller boost!. Is not dramatic winged or thick liner. (Price increases if a winged or thick eyeliner is desired) Require touch up between 6-8 weeks after the initial procedure. The touch up session is $200. Your remaining balance is due in CASH
If you’ve had previous work done, please email or text us a photo of your brows for a consultation. Failure to do so may result in a forfeit of your deposit. If a color correction or cover up is necessary, an extra $100 will be applied to your service. Permanent makeup is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANY CLIENTS WHO ARE OR HAVE:
– Under 18 years of age (even with parental consent)
– Pregnant or Nursing
– History of Keloids or Hypertrophic Scarring
– Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
– Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
– Viral Infections and/or diseases
– People with allergies to makeup,colors or topical anesthetics.
– Pacemaker or major heart problems
– Organ transplant
– Thyroid disease (doctor clearance required)
– Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area ( rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
– Accutane in the past year
– Had Botox in the past 2 months
– Uncontrolled High Blood pressure, Poor general health.
– Any treatment, medication or illness that compromises the immune system/healing would make you NOT a good candidate for permanent makeup procedure.
Pre- procedure info:
– Do not exercise the day of the procedure
– Do not tan or come with sunburned face
– Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or ibuprofen 72 hours before the procedure
– Do not consume Alcohol 5 days before or caffeinated products 24 hours before procedure
– Avoid Chemical Peels, Botox, Laser treatment 2 months prior to your appointment
– If you use or have used RetinA or any other medications, please advise the technician.
– Do not wear contact lenses during or within 24 hours following the eyeliner procedure
– Bring sunglasses to wear. Eyes my by light sensitive.
– Do not dye, perm, or curl lashes for 5 days prior to your appointment. Please remove your lashes extensions five days (5 days) before eyeliner appointment.
– Discontinue use of any eyelash growing serums like Latisse 2 months prior procedure.
– If you have had any type of eye surgery, consult with the physician about how long you should wait before having a permanent eyeliner procedure. Most of them giving a 2 months waiting period after cataract, LASIK, and blepharoplasty.
Mattison Avenue Salon Suites & Spa, State Street, Southlake, TX, USA