This is done with an electric cosmetic tattoo pen and I usually blend the color in towards the lip to soften the line. Require touch up session after 6 weeks of the initial appointment. Fee for the touch up session is $200. Your remaining balance is due in CASH.
If you’ve had previous work done, please email or text us a photo of your brows for a consultation. Failure to do so may result in a forfeit of your deposit. If a color correction or cover up is necessary, an extra $100 will be applied to your service.
If you schedule your appointment and have one of the conditions listed above, I will refuse service and your deposit will be forfeited.
Permanent makeup is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANY CLIENTS WHO ARE OR HAVE:
– Under 18 years of age (even with parental consent)
– Pregnant or Nursing
– History of Keloids or Hypertrophic Scarring
– Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
– Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
– Viral Infections and/or diseases
– People with allergies to makeup,colors or topical anesthetics.
– Pacemaker or major heart problems
– Organ transplant
– Thyroid disease (doctor clearance required)
– Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area ( rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
– Accutane in the past year
– Had Botox in the past 2 months
– Uncontrolled High Blood pressure, Poor general health.
– Any treatment, medication or illness that compromises the immune system/healing would make you NOT a good candidate for permanent makeup procedure.
Pre- procedure info:
– Do not exercise the day of the procedure
– Do not tan or come with sunburned face
– Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or ibuprofen 72 hours before the procedure
– Do not consume Alcohol 5 days before or caffeinated products 24 hours before procedure
– Do not wax or tint eyebrows 72 hours prior to the appointment
– Avoid Chemical Peels, Botox, Laser treatment 2 months prior to your appointment
– If you use or have used RetinA or any other medications, please advise the technician.
– Please note that you will be more sensitive during 5 days before and 5 days after the menstrual cycle.
– For lips procedure please contact your physician and request a prescription for Valtrex or Zovirax. The procedure itself trigger cold sore (Herpes Simplex Virus) even though you never had one. Lip blush can be done after 4 weeks of an outbreak.
– Please scrub your lips 5 days prior to your appointment. You can make homemade scrub: Mix brow sugar,honey and olive oil.
Mattison Avenue Salon Suites & Spa, State Street, Southlake, TX, USA