The combination of both microblading and shading. It is great for someone who is looking for hair like texture and definition. The combo method is great for oily skin. Touch up is required between 6-8 weeks after the initial procedure and cost additional $150 fee. Your remaining balance is due in CASH at the time of your appointment.
If you’ve had previous work done, please email or text us a photo of your brows for a consultation. Failure to do so may result in a forfeit of your deposit. If a color correction or cover up needed please book COVER UP SESSION.
Please view the DISQUALIFICATION LIST BELOW BEFORE BOOKING. If you schedule your appointment and have one of the conditions listed above, I will refuse service and your deposit will be forfeited.
Permanent makeup is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANY CLIENTS WHO ARE OR HAVE:
– Under 18 years of age (even with parental consent)
– Pregnant or Nursing
– History of Keloids or Hypertrophic Scarring
– Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
– Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
– Viral Infections and/or diseases
– People with allergies to makeup,colors or topical anesthetics.
– Pacemaker or major heart problems
– Organ transplant
– Thyroid disease (doctor clearance required)
– Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area ( rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
– Accutane in the past year
– Had Botox in the past 2 months
– Uncontrolled High Blood pressure, Poor general health.
– Any treatment, medication or illness that compromises the immune system/healing would make you NOT a good candidate for permanent makeup procedure.
Pre- procedure info:
– Do not exercise the day of the procedure
– Do not tan or come with sunburned face
– Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or ibuprofen 72 hours before the procedure
– Do not consume Alcohol 5 days before or caffeinated products 24 hours before procedure
– Do not wax or tint eyebrows 72 hours prior to the appointment
– Avoid Chemical Peels, Botox, Laser treatment 2 months prior to your appointment
– If you use or have used RetinA or any other medications, please advise the technician.
– Please note that you will be more sensitive during 5 days before and 5 days after the menstrual cycle.
Mattison Avenue Salon Suites & Spa, State Street, Southlake, TX, USA