ProCell Therapy is a noninvasive procedure designed to stimulate your body’s own natural ability by microchanneling treatments which creates tiny perforations in the skin which initiate a natural healing response. These perforations cause a healing cascade that produces new collagen and elastin resulting in firmer, healthier skin.
We combine this with all-new microchanneling solutions Livra MD that are specifically formulated to trigger the collagen-producing cells in your body to go into overdrive and create permanent new healthy skin!
Livra MD produces maximum stimulation, with minimal inflammation. This balanced approach to skin rejuvenation reduces recovery time to near zero, while maximizing results! The typical recovery involves just a day or so of mild redness and swelling, and any evidence that you’ve had something done can be covered with a quality mineral makeup within just 2 hours of treatment!
You’ll experience an immediate improvement in skin tone, texture, laxity, fine lines and wrinkles.
Visible improvement in aging skin, acne and other scarring, uneven or hyper-pigmented skin & overall tone and texture are real with Livra MD. Safe on all skin types and everyone gets results with the power of our stem cell growth factors serums!
With little to no downtime, Microchanneling with ProCell Therapies can achieve long-lasting improvements for a number of issues, including:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Skin tone & tightening
ProCell Microneedling Solutions contains:
- Stem CytokinesTM obtained from bone marrow stem cell cultures.
- Stem CytokinesTM applied to skin mimics the effect of having more stem cells (we lose most of them as we age so that by middle age only a few percent remain compared to our youth.
- TGF-β3 and IGF-1, two cytokines critical to reducing inflammation and promoting protein synthesis.
- Other active ingredients prevent glycation, promote collagen production, restore barrier function, and act as powerful botanical antioxidants.
- Accumulating clinical evidence shows significant reduction in downtime after ablative procedures such as chemical peel, dermabrasion, and laser resurfacing.
- keloids or raised scarring
- history of eczema
- psoriasis and any other chronic skin conditions
- history of actinic (solar) keratosis
- history of herpes simplex infections (cold sores)
- high blood pressure
- presence of raised moles, warts or any raised lesions on the area to be treated.
Number of treatments range greatly depending on what we are treating.
- For light anti-aging treatments – 1-2 treatments may be sufficient.
- For deeper wrinkles and acne scarring – 4-5 treatments may be required to achieve desired results.
- There is no limit to the number of treatments that one can receive as long as adequate time passes between each treatment.