PRIOR TO BOOKING: We require that you read the policy information, pre-care and after-care respecting the treatment you wish to receive. It is important that all information are read prior to booking as there are restrictions to each procedure as not everyone is a candidate. The timing of your appointment can also affect any future plans you may have therefore please ensure that all information is read carefully. Failure to read the information and arriving at your appointment unprepared will result in forfeiting your deposit.
BOOKING: Once you have read all required information and wish to proceed with booking, please fill out the Contact Form and state that you have read the policy information, pre-care and aftercare and request your booking. By booking an appointment, you are accepting and acknowledging all of the terms stated therein. If you have a time frame in mind for your booking, please feel free to state your desired time frame and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Consultations take place at the time of your appointment however you are welcome to ask any questions or submit photos.
We kindly ask that you please do your best to arrive alone to your appointment No animals or children under 18 are allowed in the studio DUE TO SAFETY AND STERILE PURPOSES. If you arrive at your appointment with children or animals we will have to kindly ask you to reschedule which at that time you will need to make another $50 deposit for your new appointment.
- To secure your eyebrow/lip booking, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required to schedule your appointment at the time of scheduling. The deposit will be credited toward the procedure fees on the day of your appointment. REMAINING BALANCE IS DUE DURING YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT.
- NO SHOW: if you do not show for a scheduled appointment, your deposit will be non-refundable and a new deposit will be required to re-book an appointment.
- Canceling your appointment for any reason will result in LOSING YOUR DEPOSIT
- Your remaining balance is due CASH, VENMO, ZELLE, PAYPAL
- CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY: Scheduled treatment are reserved especially for you. If you need to cancel or reschedule please notify me by text at (973)626-1487- no less that 2 DAYS PRIOR to your appointment, OTHERWISE YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED. The 2 day cancellation policy gives me time to inform clients of any availability.
- Prices are subject to change, however, we will honor the price your appointment was associated with upon booking.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you very much.