PRIOR TO BOOKING: We require that you read the policy information, pre-care and after-care respecting the treatment you wish to receive. It is important that all information are read prior to booking as there are restrictions to each procedure as not everyone is a candidate. The timing of your appointment can also affect any future plans you may have therefore please ensure that all information is read carefully. Failure to read the information and arriving at your appointment unprepared will result in forfeiting your deposit.
BOOKING: Once you have read all required information and wish to proceed with booking, please fill out the Contact Form and state that you have read the policy information, pre-care and aftercare and request your booking. By booking an appointment, you are accepting and acknowledging all of the terms stated therein. If you have a time frame in mind for your booking, please feel free to state your desired time frame and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Consultations take place at the time of your appointment however you are welcome to ask any questions or submit photos.
We kindly ask that you please do your best to arrive alone to your appointment No animals or children under 18 are allowed in the studio DUE TO SAFETY AND STERILE PURPOSES. If you arrive at your appointment with children or animals we will have to kindly ask you to reschedule which at that time you will need to make another $50 deposit for your new appointment.
- To secure your consultation a $50 non-refundable deposit is required to schedule your appointment at the time of scheduling. The deposit will be credited toward the procedure fees on the day of your appointment.
- NO-SHOW POLICY: Clients who do not show up for their appointment without a text or call to cancel are considered a No-Show and will be charged $100 of the service price. Clients who No-Show will no longer have access to schedule an appointment with me.
- Canceling your appointment for any reason will result in LOSING YOUR DEPOSIT
- Your remaining balance is due CASH, VENMO, ZELLE, PAYPAL
- CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY: Scheduled treatment are reserved especially for you. If you need to cancel or reschedule please notify me by text at (973)626-1487- no less that 3 DAYS PRIOR to your appointment, OTHERWISE YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED. The 3 days cancellation policy gives me time to inform clients of any availability.
- Prices are subject to change, however, we will honor the price your appointment was associated with upon booking.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you very much.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website and social media sites. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable Texas Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit our sites. By submitting information you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website and social media sites:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website or social media. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form. The information you give us may include, but not limited to, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
To contact you to provide the information requested.
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure server.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your rights – access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).