What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is also sometimes referred to as microchanneling or collagen induction therapy. Microchanneling is a noninvasive procedure where several sterile micro needles are pressed into the skin. This creates tiny micro holes that trigger the skin’s repair system to create new collagen and elastin fibers. Topical skincare applied right afterwards is also absorbed better.
What Does Microchanneling Do?
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Prevents dark spot formation
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Increases collagen in the skin
- Reduces acne scars
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Increases the rate of skin cell turnover
Bee Queen PMU is known for providing some of the best microchanneling service near the Southlake, TX area. To learn more, book an appointment today.